If you are pursuing Italian citizenship through marriage, there is a relatively new requirement that you must have a minimum of a B1 Level Certificate for the Italian language. This is an intermediate level of understanding and speaking the language. Proof will be required along with testing. The thinking behind the requirement is that you should have basic linguistic skills if you are going to live there. Lo Schiavo Genealogica has launched a service to assist clients in meeting that requirement!
- Group lessons – $55.00 per person, each lesson is 60 minutes
- Individual private lessons – $60.00, each lesson is 60 minutes
- Single extra lesson – $50.00, each lesson is 60 minutes (conversation or deepening of some specific points the student wants to work on)
- Package of five extra lessons – $250.00, each lesson is 60 minutes
- Package of ten extra lessons – $225.00, each lesson is 60 minutes
Lessons will be given using Skype, Facetime or Zoom. To sign up for lessons, please contact us for to learn more. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and telephone number. We will determine what type of lessons will be best for you.