Opening for an Italian Citizenship Specialist
Lo Schiavo Genealogica, LLC is an international research and citizenship firm with offices in both the U.S. and Italy. Our specialties are Italian genealogy research and Italian citizenship via jure sanguinis.
The firm is growing rapidly, and we need a person to aid in the preparation of Italian citizenship applications via jure sanguinis. It would be helpful if the applicant has prepared their own citizenship application (or helped others) and understands the Italian citizenship laws and application process. This position will directly report to the citizenship team leader.
Applicants must be available to work with our team between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. eastern time, although there could be some flexibility for the right applicant. The ability to work on multiple, complicated projects at the same time is important. The person that fills this position must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to attend weekly Zoom team meetings.
Job Experience Requirements:
- General understanding of how to order records from U.S. and Italian repositories and governmental offices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Willingness to work within an established team with systems in place for report writing, project and time management, and time/expense tracking.
- Willingness to take direction and learn the intricacies of jointly working on citizenship projects.
- General understanding of the Google online apps, Dropbox, Adobe, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to express yourself in a business-like manner in all communications with staff and clients.